There are several reasons to outsource the design, the construction and the permanent management of your ICT infrastructure to a professional third party. The ICT environments of enterprise organizations are becoming more complex. Furthermore the business demands 7×24 availability, while service levels are becoming ever more important. Fast technological developments in combination with limited staffing often make it impossible to guarantee optimal continuity.
More and more companies therefore opt for managed services, so that their employees can focus on strategic, value-adding IT projects and so that no additional personnel with specialized know-how need to be employed.
Before we start providing our managed services:
- We get to know your organization, objectives, ambitions and obligations
- Together with you, we analyze your current environment in as much detail as possible.
- We give you advice about which solution best suits your organization and requirements
- We draw up our service provision tailor-made for you so that it perfectly satisfies your needs
Service that meets your requirements
Determine for yourself which parts of your infrastructure you want to include in the service package and which components must be protected at which level. On the basis of reliable SLAs, you get:
- A choice of a fixed or unlimited number of service desk tickets
- Daily or weekly monitoring
- 5×9 or 24×7 assistance
- A fixed point of contact for you and your suppliers who monitors the progress during issues, escalations and interruptions.
- All-inclusive service to meet your requirements, from health checks to (escalation) management
TTNL: Best Cloud & Managed Services partner of the year
With a customized SLA, you receive 100% insight into our performance and 24/7 access to our friendly, professional support community. Perfect all-inclusive support and with possibilities for Follow-the-Sun-Support, unique for a Dutch IT service provider.
Please make an appointment and visit TTNL Cloud Innovation Center where our solution architects and consultants recreate, demonstrate and simulate all imaginable solutions. We will, of course, come and visit you if that is preferable for you.